[TYPO3-dev] Multiple Authors of one extension

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Fri Dec 4 00:55:54 CET 2009

Hi,

>> Nice try, but in my opinion the arguments still are weak and mixed up
>> with personal opinion and prejudgement.
>
> It is everones personal opinion ;)
>
> I just fear to have something like that
> http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5586/ter.gif

Who said that all persons have to be displayed on the
frontpage/overview? It's sure enough to only list the responsible
persons in the detail view - and for that the layout can be optimized.
I'd even vote to drop primary useless information like the author and
downloads from list view - it's enough to see them in the detail view in
general.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch