[TYPO3-dev] [ot] Code beauteousness

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Wed Dec 2 21:53:01 CET 2009

--- Original Nachricht ---
Absender:   David Bruchmann
Datum:       02.12.2009 21:23:

>> As every TYPO3 extension is in TER it should be easy to find it ;-)
>> Come on and improve your Google skills!
>> You could also try on Forge...
>>
>> Enjoy ;-)
>>

> Sorry, wasting time with senseless code is ridiculous enough.
> Real google skills are defined by other abilities anyway.

Just wondering what if
* a search engine would be able to understand the poem
* bring this verse in relation with the poet
* show history of his creativeness

If I were a HR manager I would love this feature
Hey folks to late to get a patent on that. It's published ;-)

Ok - just dreaming...

And hacking more of these poems ;-)

P.S: I'm not the author of the lines mentioned earlier.
This typo wurlitzer goes for an other guy....

--
loans that change lives http://www.kiva.org