[TYPO3-dev] Hackontest 2008 List of Tasks

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Sep 24 11:12:00 CEST 2008

Hello,

>> A nice feature that many users should benefit from:
>> Integrated RSS feed for content elements per page
>
> Maybe ecorss could be used.

It's easy to use. The only drawback I know is that multiple edit on a
single page (for instance when updating multiple content blocks) lead to
multiple feeds, one for each content block update instead of what I
think would be better to merge these changes as a single "big" change as
the feed generation is cached.

Thus I think the modifications on a single page should be aggregated
until the feed is regenerated. And I did not have time to implement this:

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/1003

Otherwise it works.

--
Xavier Perseguers