[TYPO3-dev] pi_list_browseresults

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Sun Sep 21 02:25:14 CEST 2008

I am trying to use the pi_list_browseresults function in the pibase
class to display the page browser in my extension. I am finding that the
pagebrowser is not too flexible. I have about 50 pages in the list, but
the browser only displays 10. I can't get it to show next pages. I would
also like to display pages as [4] instead of "Page 4". Also, given the
large number of pages, the browser should look like this:

<<[1][2][3]...[34]35[36]...[57][58][59]>>

Is it possible to do with the pi_list_browseresults function, or should
I just write my own?

--
Dan Osipov
Calkins Media