[TYPO3-dev] A powermail problem

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Thu Sep 18 11:56:51 CEST 2008

Hi

tx_wtdirectory_pi1[pm_receiver]=xxx

seems not have an effect

http://.../index.php?id=1031&tx_wtdirectory_pi1[pm_receiver]=21&cHash=90256efa7d

seems not work as intended

In the manual:

*Link to powermail page*

If you want to offer a link to a powermail form, you can enter a page
where the powermail form is installed (powermail will send form values
to the chosen email from current tt_address)

If this field is empty, no link to Powermail page will be shown

I have put into receiver field my email address.

I expect that tx_wtdirectory_pi1[pm_receiver]=21 would *override* that
and and the email found for receiver uid 21 would be used instead *BUT*
I get *myself* the page.

I looked for handling of that parameter in powermail - that doesn't
exists - unimplemented feature? Does anybody has some information?