[TYPO3-dev] A quick fix for form editor

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Tue Sep 16 10:01:38 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper kirjoitti:
> Tapio Markula schrieb:
>> Steffen Kamper kirjoitti:

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> do you have some more info? What is "doesn't work", any JS-error?
>>>
>>> vg Steffen
>>
>> trying to delete add etc. I get
>>
>> Forms wizard
>>
>> No table,field or uid given
>>
>> Any changes can't be done using the form wizard in Windows environment.
>
> i don't have any errors and i'm on windows too, so your error must be
> caused by something else.
>
> vg Steffen

Imo must relate somewhat to the environment, because I have never met
this problem in another environment. In Web > Page it doesn't save
returnUrl going back from editing to columns view. I get that partially
solved with my extension (concerning editing but not when creating a new
content element).

No plugin changes the wizard page.