[TYPO3-dev] manually generate realurl cache for extension

Mon Sep 15 22:21:31 CEST 2008

Am Saturday 13 September 2008 schrieb Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]:
> Hi!

Hi Dmitry

> Cyrill Helg wrote:
> > Is it possible to let realurl regenerate the cache? So like I could
> > specify some id's and it would recreate the cache? This would be cool
> > because then the links would still work after an update of my extension
> > items table. In fact I think I just would need to regenarte that
> > tx_realurl_uniqalias table.
> >
> > Thanks for any hints.
>
> Currently there is no API for it. If you have ideas of such API, please,
> let me know through the bug tracker. I would love such API. May be this API
> can be common with CoolURI to use it regardless of any URL rewriting
> method.

Yes it would be really nice to have some functions dealing with it. Now I just
accessed the tables directly as you said. To regenarte the cache right
afterwards I created an option in my plugin to output all the links from my
extension, so I just open that page with a simple php file_get_contents.

Maybe that helps someone else.

I was wondering when exactly the realurl cache tables are filled. I guess its
somewhere in the typlink stuff.

Kind regards
Cyrill