[TYPO3-dev] [CSS] clearing can be so simple ...

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Sep 14 23:09:52 CEST 2008

Hi again!

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Benjamin Mack wrote:
>> you're talking about this one?
>> http://www.amazon.com/Transcending-CSS-Design-Voices-Matter/dp/0321410971/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1221421390&sr=8-1
>
> Yes, this one.

Btw, people from Germany can buy this book from local Amazon. I do not have local Amazon and buying any book from DE or UK costs me nearly extra 10€ to the price of *each* item for delivery. This is especially fun with books under €10 (I pay more for delivery than for a book). For cases like mine it is much better to use "BetterWorld.com". They deliver fast internationally from the USA for $2.97 per book. For example, this book is here:

http://www.betterworld.com/Transcending-CSS-id-0321410971.aspx

I am not affilated there. I just recommend a good service if anyone wants it. Plus they do carbon-free shipping if it matters to anyone.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team