[TYPO3-dev] manually generate realurl cache for extension

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Sep 13 15:17:52 CEST 2008

Hi!

Cyrill Helg wrote:
> Is it possible to let realurl regenerate the cache? So like I could specify
> some id's and it would recreate the cache? This would be cool because then the
> links would still work after an update of my extension items table. In fact I
> think I just would need to regenarte that tx_realurl_uniqalias table.
>
> Thanks for any hints.

Currently there is no API for it. If you have ideas of such API, please, let me know through the bug tracker. I would love such API. May be this API can be common with CoolURI to use it regardless of any URL rewriting method.

Right now if want to modify anything, you can only alter tables directly.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team