[TYPO3-dev] output ends up in white page

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sat Sep 13 00:20:34 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

> I would love to have error reporting always enabled when admin user is
> logged in. If PHP error or warning happens, admin should know about it
> immediately. But normally he is unaware about it.

I'd rather put that in a "debug" extension that enables all kinds of
debug switches in TYPO3 when installed. Not all admins are developers
that can make use of the error messages and of course not all admins
want to see these messages - although they should be interested in them...

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner