[TYPO3-dev] manually clear cache of my extension

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Sep 11 19:01:21 CEST 2008

Hi Cyrill,

Cyrill Helg schrieb:
> How can I manually clear the cache of my extension? So that the cHash becomes
> outdated and the page is recreated? I need this because the content of the
> extension is updated by an import function which can be run as a cronjob.

I do it like this for the "realty" extension:

public static function clearFrontEndCacheForRealtyPages() {
	$dbResult = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_SELECTquery(
		'pid', 'tt_content', 'list_type="realty_pi1"'
	);
	if (!$dbResult) {
		throw new Exception(DATABASE_QUERY_ERROR);
	}

	$pageIds = array();
	while ($row = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->sql_fetch_assoc($dbResult)) {
		$pageIds[] = $row['pid'];
	}

	tslib_fe::clearPageCacheContent_pidList(implode(',', $pageIds));
}

Oliver