[TYPO3-dev] typoscript codecompletion

Stephan Petzl spetzl at gmx.at
Tue Sep 9 22:58:22 CEST 2008

Martin Holtz schrieb:
> Hi Stephan,
>
>> As some of you might know, we (Christian Kartnig and i) have developed a
>>   codecompletion for typoscript.
> great work!
>

> how did you get the XML-File tsref.xml?
>
> regards,
> martin

i generated it out of bernhard kraft's typoscript editor (quite outdated
implementation).

later i developed a plattform for collaborative work on the tsref:

http://tswiki.net

its not really used at the moment cause there are not much people who
use/test the codecompletion, however, hope there will be some usage for
it in the future... its fully functional and there is a xml-export too.

br stef