[TYPO3-dev] Flash, XML, Typo3

Jayden Lawson jayden at thermosis.com
Wed Sep 3 02:00:40 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm a total noob with Typo3, so please excuse any comments wreaking of
noobiness.

I'm currently hunting for an appropriate CMS that can power my Flash
websites that are fed by XML. All I have at the moment is an Apache server.

Can you please recommend Typo3 tutorials and/or resources that will help me:

- learn how to install Typo3
- learn how to export all needed data as XML upon a HTTP request.

I'm assuming I can simply load that XML in to my Flash website and use that
to create all my website's content.

I don't mind doing my own research, so if you have any recommendations of
where best to look for anything related to the above... please reply  :)

Many thanks,

Jayden