[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Bug Day coming up this Friday, August 29th

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Tue Sep 2 11:45:25 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] a écrit :

> Franz Holzinger wrote:
>> Did you ever see such an error message under LINUX, when everything is
>> blocked?
>>
>> LINUX Kernel Fatal Error: Module named "mymodule" was NOT loaded!
>> (linux_extMgm::extPath)
>
> I admit, this is a bad thing and should be fixed. Is there a patch already?

A minimum would be this patch
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5873
which at least gives me more info for bugtracking.
At the moment I am stuck again with the same bug.

_TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "extkey" was NOT loaded!
(t3lib_extMgm::extPath)_

I do not know why, but the latest TYPO3 4.3 trunk demands an extension.
So please let me get this patch into svn trunk. This would save me a lot
of time for investigations.

I would also provide another patch if you tell me what should be done
here and you agree to help to get it into Core later.

- Franz