[TYPO3-dev] Can wizard_edit.php behave like wizard_add.php?

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Sep 2 10:56:43 CEST 2008

Hi,

> I tried, but it'a not enough. If I do that I get an empty frame with just:
>
> <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">close();</script>
>
> inside...

Following up on that, I found what the problem is. When the wizard is of
type "popup", the edit wizard receives the following information:

currentValue  	tx_datadisplay_displays_1
currentSelectedValues 	tx_datadisplay_displays_1,

But when the same wizard is declared as type "script", that information
is *not* passed to the wizard, hencer the empty frame.

Should this be considered a bug or is the edit wizard designed to be
used purely as a popup?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter