[TYPO3-dev] Can wizard_edit.php behave like wizard_add.php?

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Sep 2 09:56:43 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I have defined some wizard configuration in one of my extensions as such:

'wizards' => array(
	'add' => array(
		'type' => 'script',
		'title' =>
'LLL:EXT:displaycontroller/locallang_db.xml:wizards.add_dataprovider',
		'script' => 'wizard_add.php',
		'icon' => 'add.gif',
		'params' => array(
			'table' => 'tx_dataquery_queries',
			'pid' => '###CURRENT_PID###',
			'setValue' => 'append'
		)
	),
	'edit' => array(
		'type' => 'popup',
		'title' =>
'LLL:EXT:displaycontroller/locallang_db.xml:wizards.edit_dataprovider',
		'script' => 'wizard_edit.php',
		'icon' => 'edit2.gif',
		'popup_onlyOpenIfSelected' => 1
	),
)

This configuration is based on examples from Core APIs and works fine.

However I would like the edit window to open inside the same frame and
not in a popup window. Just like the add wizard does. Unfortunately I
couldn't achieve that. All I got was a blank frame. Is this possible at
all and, if yes, what is the proper configuration?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter