[TYPO3-dev] Flexform language

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Sep 1 11:04:42 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> I have german BE, insert a plugin with Flexform : it has english labels.
>> If i create a language record "german" flexform has german labels -
>> all without any translation of the record
>
> Take a look to DS XML. I am sure labels there are defined as references
> to LLL file. So, when translator sees these labels, they are in the
> language he is using to translate to. That was Kasper's idea I think. To
> me it looks motivated.

i looked in source of tceforms - flex field rendering.
Sure, labels are with reference to LL-file, like other labels of fields too.
But in flexform the language for labels is choosen from record language
which is wrong IMHO. So if you don't translate the record, lang of
labels is DEF while other fields are using $GLOBALS['LANG']->lang

vg Steffen