[TYPO3-dev] splitting localconf

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Fri Oct 31 20:01:32 CET 2008

Hi Steffen, Hi @all!

There is now a small extension for automatic "switching"/overwritting
the localconf.
You can just download a snapshot of the productive-server via FTP. Of
course you can include the DB from the productive-server and import it
on your dev-server.
So it's not possible to overwrite the productive-localconf.php with your
  development-localconf.php.

EXT: maja_snapshot

Have fun some fun.
Cheers,