[TYPO3-dev] contentrss

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Thu Oct 30 14:39:31 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> i developed an sysextension "contentrss" on hackontest, which allows rss
> feed of content elements.
>
> Now the question is:
> Is this a feature that will be used by many users, so make it sense to
> have it as sysextension, or do you think this is only a "nice to have"
> feature that should go to TER?
>
> vg Steffen
Hello Steffen,
to me this makes only sense, if it will provide an "standard" content
element allowing to display this rss content element from another
webpage the same way as if it would have been typed in manually.

For this a "from rss" flag would be a musthave flag in rss so that
nobody is able to build circles.

Steffen