[TYPO3-dev] Brandnew Mailformplus

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Thu Oct 30 14:32:27 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Reinhard Führicht wrote:
>> thanks for the hint. I will have a look into it.
>
> I wonder why empty string appeared there at all. API clearly says it
> must be an array. Bad thing to do in a new extension :(

This extension is currently under development, so it's possible that
some things may not be done perfectly.
I read about the whole substitueMarkerArrayCached issue and I'm aware of
the fact that the code of this extension will have to be adapted
permanently to follow the guidelines and to make sure that we use all
possible advantages of FLOW3.

Currently I don't have enough time to dig into the code and do changes,
but I sure will. So please provide feedback and bug reports. I will do
my best to improve the code and provide a nice and flexible extension.

regards,
Reinhard