[TYPO3-dev] IRRE with versioning and workspaces

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Oct 27 16:36:11 CET 2008

Hi Christopher,

thank you for your answer. I found in the IRRE mailing list that this
feature is not implemented in version 4.1.x but it has been scheduled
for version 4.2.x. Since version 4.2 is out, I though that it supports
versioning... It seems that I was wrong :-(

Regards,
--
  Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
      Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
        info at webformat.com  --  http://www.webformat.com