[TYPO3-dev] IRRE with versioning and workspaces

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Fri Oct 24 15:57:01 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I created an extension that supports versioning and uses IRRE. It works
pretty well but I'm experiencing some problems with IRRE records and
versioning.

If I modify an IRRE element in the draft workspace, it will be published
correctly when I publish the main record. But, if I add a new IRRE
element to the main record, when I publish the main record, the IRRE
element looses the relation to the main record.

Am I missing something or is it a bug?

I'm using TYPO3 v.4.2.1

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
--
  Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
      Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
        info at webformat.com  --  http://www.webformat.com