[TYPO3-dev] New Element Wizard has no option for hiding Elements via pageTS

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Wed Oct 22 13:50:00 CEST 2008

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]

> I cannot believe that, because the new content element wizard has been
> there for "ages" (even in TYPO3 3.5, if I recall correctly).

concerning content element wizard in my mind the best would be to use TS
config for pages, which kind of content element wizard the tree needs
as default the normal content element wizard but if the tree use
templavoila then configured to use the wizard of templavoila

tm_contentaccess has this kind of system