[TYPO3-dev] Show or hide flexform field in subject to admin account

Patrick Lobacher plobacher at n-o-g.de
Tue Oct 21 17:58:34 CEST 2008

Oliver Leitner schrieb:
> Is this ment for your own extensions, or are you searching for the core
> feature that does that?

Hi Oliver,

this is meant for my own extension.
Background is, that I present a select field, from where the BE_USER can
choose one of the directories which are inside his filemounts. If the
BE_USER is admin he/she should be able to fill in an absolute path
anywhere in the system (even outside document root). This should be done
in a seperate input field which is only visible if the user is admin.

Patrick