[TYPO3-dev] Thunderbird has strange behaviour with one mailing list

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Mon Oct 20 13:15:17 CEST 2008

Hi Steffen,

I had the same problem a while ago.
Thunderbird does not know where to put an certain entry and gets crazy...
The might happen, if somebody sends entry and quickly remove this entry.
And you got this entry just the right moment... (Might be a certain
news-list-client, but I don't know)

I had removed the list and added it again... Not the best solution if
you are highlighting

Cheers,

Malte