[TYPO3-dev] new EXT:categorize to categorize everything

Georg Ringer news at ringerge.org
Mon Oct 20 08:11:05 CEST 2008

Hi Jigal,

Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> Oh yes, you make me happy!!
>
> +1000

I love to hear that!

Meanwhile I added some more features:
- Sorting
- Multiple selection possible (so get all tt_content & all fe_users)
- Category-Lookup, so you can add some lines TS/PHP code to get always
the categories of a record.
- AND + OR: So if you set cat A + B and 'OR', a record needs at least
both categories.
- Some other smaller things.

I need your help with another feature and its importance:
Currently I get all types of records after another, so the output is:
  * tt_news records
    Record 1
    Record 2
  * tt_content records
    Record a
    Record b

Should it be possible to have them sorted by other fields like crdate,
title? So the output would be:
   * Record a
   * Record 1
   * Record 2