[TYPO3-dev] BACK_PATH

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Oct 17 12:55:06 CEST 2008

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> as modules declares there BACK_PATH in conf.php this might lead to
> problems using global install.
> For sure there could be a condition determing the install type, but at
> all such hardcoded paths are ugly anyway.
>
> Do you have an idea for a more sophisticated solution?

There is an alternative solution, it uses mod.php. There is no need for BACK_PATH there if I remember correctly. The problem is that mod.php does not work with the page tree.

If you are interested, check the BT under kickstarter. There is a feature request from Ingo about using mod.php.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team