[TYPO3-dev] passwords can't be changed in 4.2.2 backend

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Oct 15 18:26:59 CEST 2008

Ingo Renner schrieb:
>> We set them only to resolved. At least this is what I remember from
>> the past.
>
> I think it's also ok to close duplicates so that people don't even think
> about addind their comments to the wrong issue.

The reason for choosing resolved was that by default the closed bugs are
filtered out when running a search. That also means they do not appear
on the "View issues" page.

I still prefer resolved status over having bugs disappear right away.
What do you think is wrong with that?

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out