[TYPO3-dev] pi_linkTP_url ?

Sebastian Gebhard sg at webagentur-gebhard.de
Sun Oct 12 23:43:47 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

I just took a closer look to the typolink functions of pibase.

There are 2 Methods

pi_linkTP_keepPIvars (returning the string wrapped with <a>)
and
pi_linkTP_keepPIvars_url (returning only the URL)

The second method uses the first inernally but returns the URL via
$this->cObj->lastTypoLinkUrl;

Ok, now what about pi_linkTP? It also returns the "finished" Link, but I
can't get only the URL of it.

I'm not experienced with that Patch stuff so I hope you forgive me
posting my suggestion here:

function pi_linkTP_url($urlParameters=array(),$cache=0,$altPageId=0){
	$this->pi_linkTP('|',$urlParameters,$cache,$altPageId);
	return $this->cObj->lastTypoLinkUrl;
}

My solution is analog to the
pi_linkTP_keepPIvars/pi_linkTP_keepPIvars_url solution.

What do you think?