[TYPO3-dev] core beta version?

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Oct 10 14:40:01 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am with Masi. "Nightly snapshots" of all branches we are maintaining
(4.1, 4.2 and trunk) would be a cool add-on where people could
experiment the cutting edge "bug fixed version" without the problem of
having to work with SVN.

So the announcement of Ingo in Core-list ("should we release 4.2.x
now?") would be sufficient for everybody to test the "latest snapshot"
and see if it works.

Cheers,
Ernesto