[TYPO3-dev] Configuration for internal link check

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Fri Oct 10 08:01:55 CEST 2008

Hi

In some situation internal link check is extremely harmfull.
Hi

http://www.typo3-jack.net/typo3-english-lists-netfielders-de/15610-typo3-tinyrte-internal-links-parameters.html

I tried to look related core files.
Could someone propose a quick hack to get rid of internal link chec?

It would be nice if in TS config for pages could be option to disable it

When I put for the page
http://www.rastor.fi/index.php?id=973

links, which has for example this address

http://www.rastor.fi/index.php?id=978&tx_wtdirectory_pi1%5Bshow%5D=82&cHash=ad0173bf7c

that caused that link didn't work if I worked in
http://www.rastor.fi/typo3/

I put links working in another address, when I get those links working,
because Typo3 didn't interpret the link as internal link.

changes in
function TS_links_rte($value)
function in class.t3lib_parsehtml_proc.php

didn't help.
Internal link check must be elsewhere.
Internal link check might be nice in some situations but it is extremely
  harmfull in some situations.