[TYPO3-dev] passwords can't be changed in 4.2.2 backend

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Oct 8 18:27:14 CEST 2008

Hi dev-list,

Andreas Burg reported on typo3-german a bug that password fields of FE- and BE-user records can't be updated in 4.2.2.

I saw this yesterday too, wondered for a while and then forgot :)

The field just contains the word "undefined" and after un-focus the entered value is replaced by "undefined" again.
Can you reproduce this? I can do in different installations.

Just edit a user record using list module.

BT: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9517

Steffen