[TYPO3-dev] Flash requests logs out FE users in IE?

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Fri Nov 28 14:57:32 CET 2008

Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct group to ask this - if not I'd
appreciate a pointer to the correct place.

I have the following problem;

I order to make file uploads easy I made a flash uploader, this uses
it's own session aparently so it's not logged in.

as a result the page it's submitting to does not require a login, every
other page does.

This works perfectly in firefox, how ever in IE when the applet makes a
request the user is no longer logged in ( clicking any link or making
ajax requests shows this ).

The only difference I can find is that the flash component in IE send
along the browser cookies, where as the flash component in FF does not.

Anyone have a clue as to what is going on here, or how I can fix it?

/Morten Olesen