[TYPO3-dev] domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given ...

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Nov 24 22:12:56 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> this error i got with openId on local machine.
>> I also got some domdicument-errors with t3editor.
>>
>> After research i found that folling extension was enabled in php.ini:
>> extension=php_domxml.dll
>>
>> This is wrong for php5, as this extension was used by php4.
>> Uncommenting this extension solved that problem.
>>
>> So if you run in simular problems remember this extension.
>
> OpenID, domdicument (???), php_domxml, t3editor.
>
> When the error happens? How to reproduce? What are consequences?
> Nothing is clear :(

how to reproduce? enable extension php_domxml with php5 :-)
It occurs in the deep of openId (not your code, don't worry)
typo3\sysext\openid\lib\php-openid\Auth\Yadis\XML.php on line 231

I don't think you will find this configuration on normal linux server,
but using xampp (windows my case) it seems that the package is wrong.
Commenting out the module in php.ini solves it.

Is it clear now? :-)

vg Steffen