[TYPO3-dev] BE module code executed in frontend...

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Mon Nov 24 15:11:49 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Christian Welzel wrote:
>> So, my question: why executes the frontend code of backend modules even
>> if these module
>> isn't activeted? And why does this behavoir remain, if i rename the
>> whole module directory
>> from "mod_kz" to "foobar" (the error above changes accordingly)?
>> Is there some magic module finding code in there?
>
> Delete typo3conf/temp_CACHED_* or clear TYPO3 configuration cache.

I did so several times. I renamed the mod_kz to foobar without flushing
caches, so at least this should generate an error "mod_kz" not found,
but the error was "no init.php in foobar not found"... i nowhere referenced
the module "foobar" in my project, so how does the frontend knows about
that?

--
MfG, Christian Welzel

   GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/key.asc
   Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15