[TYPO3-dev] get lg_typo3 with sys_language_uid

Thomas Allmer at at delusionworld.com
Sun Nov 23 19:03:49 CET 2008

Thomas Allmer wrote:

> I played a little bit around with the db... it works but it's not nice...

ok I solved it with a different approach, it still not the nicest way but it
always works...

Another question:

is there any possibility to get the current templateTSconfig in the BE? (I
have the pagId)

as now I had to introduce another pageTS variable (template_default_lang =
de) as I couldn't get the setupTS variable config.language [it should have
the same value]

so if anyone wants to set the default language to 'de' he needs to set it in
2 place which is definitely confusing... but I couldn't find another way...