[TYPO3-dev] typo3.org login

Lars Houmark lars at typo3.org
Sat Nov 22 21:46:45 CET 2008

On 2008-11-19 14:01:56 -0500, Steffen Müller <typo3 at t3node.com> said:

> Thank you for all your efforts and time. I really appreciate it.
>
> I am sure it is 99,9% spare time which is spent. So please stop
> complaining and be patient.
>
> I offer to spend all security team members a free beer at T3DD09 for
> their contribution.
>
> I remember there was a similar incident at a Debian FTP server some
> years ago. And it took a lot weeks to analyse and clean up things.

Thanks, I will look forward to that. Beer is good, free beer is better :)

If you haven't noticed, the login formular is now online again, but it
is needed to request a new password by using the "Forgot password"
function, since all passwords have been removed from the database while
upgrading the FE users to use salted passwords.

You can expect an official statement fairly soon.

--
Thanks,
Lars Houmark