[TYPO3-dev] Database conversion function for BE module

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Sat Nov 22 17:35:26 CET 2008

Stefan Galinski kirjoitti:
> Tapio Markula wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I would tested for a module of tinymce_rte.
>> I would need database conversion for bodytext.
>> It should be converted to the format, which RTE gets it when content
>> element has been opened.
>> What core function I should use?
>
> Hi Tapio,
>
> Just a small shoot into the blue...

> class.t3lib_parsehtml_proc.php -> function "RTE_transform"

ok. Thanks.
I looked
http://doc-typo3.ameos.com/4.1.0/classt3lib__parsehtml__proc.html#5b4ce3bf2cdac72e1e3b149062f7d423

$specConf and

Special configuration for a field; This is coming from the
types-configuration of the field in the TCA.

everything in $TCA, so if var $TCA defines TCA, then just

t3lib_parsehtml_proc::RTE_transform($contentRow['image'],$TCA,...

$thisConfig = array()

Parsed TypoScript content configuring the RTE, probably coming from Page
TSconfig.

Apparently needed only if there are setup, which are not default and
need special handling

Apparently parsed RTE.default.proc {...?,
for example
allowedClasses
But what level the var should be start from?

let assume that $myarray is RTE config and it has for example
$myarray['RTE.']['default.']['proc.']['allowedClasses']

t3lib_parsehtml_proc::RTE_transform($contentRow['image'],'','rte',$myarray)

or

t3lib_parsehtml_proc::RTE_transform($contentRow['image'],'','rte',$myarray['RTE.'])

> You can find an usage example in the rteapi.
>
> class.t3lib_rteapi.php -> function "transformContent"

seems to do quite the same -
which better to use?