[TYPO3-dev] extCache

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Thu Nov 20 17:32:32 CET 2008

Hello,

I think this is a bug in Typo3, but I would like someone to tell me what
I might be doing wrong. This is a message I posted on the English list.

I tried enabling extCache parameter and setting it to 2 to combine all
ext_tables and ext_localconf files into one cached file. The problem is,
that this disables some functions. For example, tt_news did not work
when those files were enabled - the FE output was blank. Also, a
function used in a TypoScript condition was never executed. When the
cached files are removed, everything works - until the next hit when the
files are regenerated.

At this point I'm fairly confident its a bug, since everything works
when loaded from separate files, but not when combined in one. I'm just
not sure at what point it fails.

--
Dan Osipov
Calkins Media