[TYPO3-dev] Mount-Pages + slide

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu Nov 20 09:54:57 CET 2008

Hi Georg,

> Currently I get the content element of Page A which I understand too but
> can this be changed or is there simple no way to do so?

as we have a similar situation (also using mount points and site wide contents in RIGHT) maybe our solution can help you:

page.10.marks.NEWS = CONTENT
page.10.marks.NEWS.20.select.pidInList.insertData = 1
page.10.marks.NEWS.20.select.pidInList = {$rootpage}

So we hardcode, where to get the content from - so every site has it's own RIGHT on every subpage.

Hope this helps you.

Steffen