[TYPO3-dev] large import in L10N Manager fails in TCEmain

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Thu Nov 20 00:34:35 CET 2008

--- Original Nachricht ---
Absender:   Jigal van Hemert
Datum:       19.11.2008 16:55:
> Hi Peter,

In short: may be that PHP 6 is out in NL. But not here. Please ref to
the php manual.

>> As you will only import that once change time limit in php.ini for the
>> import, force-reload, import and change back.
>
> Each time a new language is added to the site this needs to happen.
> The whole point of L10N Manager is that translators can manage the
> translation by themselves.

How often do you add a new language to your site?

> All largish websites using L10N Manager will suffer from this :-(

If neverending execution time is no problem at your system, why not set
in in php.ini? If any php code could adjust it to the max I see no real
benefit to "soft" limit.

Regs. Peter.

--
Fiat lux!