[TYPO3-dev] typo3.org login

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Tue Nov 18 18:49:58 CET 2008

Hello Dmitry,

The share amount of work who has to be done told me already on last thursday
that we would not have any login for a week. So it's only to rest, and do
something else.

If it's an "intrusion" with an admin account and password you may be in deep
shit, so guys - take extremly good care of admin accounts and their passwords.
An intruder may have had access for months, without doing other things than
putting in small pieces of backdoors and so on. As admin, you may change
pretty much code in the system. And as he/her are using an official account,
maybe no one will notive until you find some signs like people trying to
login to other websites.

So the "leak" of userdata and password, are probably the part which are easiest
to recover from.

> Hi!
>
> Thomas Allmer wrote:
>
>> I didn't mean to offend anybody...
>> I just would like to hear a rough guess. Something like
>> - yeah we area almost done just a few more days...
>> OR
>> - man this is crazy shit and it will take us a least another 2
>> weeks...
> Not a month. Most likely days. Hopefully 2-3 days. It depends on many
> factors, so no one will be able to give you precise dates.
>
> The full knowledge is limited to the very few people for obvious
> reasons. Core team does not have all tiny details either. We all wait
> and have mo many clues too.
>
> Just way. Life does not end if you do not commit changes for 2-3 more
> days :)

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no