[TYPO3-dev] typo3.org login

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 18:07:59 CET 2008

Hi!

Thomas Allmer wrote:
> I didn't mean to offend anybody...
> I just would like to hear a rough guess. Something like
> - yeah we area almost done just a few more days...
> OR
> - man this is crazy shit and it will take us a least another 2 weeks...

Not a month. Most likely days. Hopefully 2-3 days. It depends on
many factors, so no one will be able to give you precise dates.

The full knowledge is limited to the very few people for obvious
reasons. Core team does not have all tiny details either. We all
wait and have mo many clues too.

Just way. Life does not end if you do not commit changes for 2-3
more days :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support