[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Login UI is still bashed-up in FF3

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Mon Nov 17 18:32:23 CET 2008

Hello Ingo,

> Christoph Blömer wrote:
>
>> I just downloaded the TYPO3 alpha1 and the login screen is still
>> displaced. In IE7 the login form is also a little bit shifted to the
>> top.
>>
> just so that nobody can say I'm only complaining.... find a patch
> attached that fixes the layout, removes the layout tables, and adds
> semantic.
>
> Not complete yet as the news thing is missing, but it's like 80% I'd
> say.
>
> best
> Ingo

Nice work Ingo!

A small issue in the rendering of the form in IE7, because <ol> and <ul>
has a standard left-margin in IE. It's only two or three lines of CSS. If
it OK, I only write in these lines in the diff-file (with the necessary +sign)
and reattach it to a new post.

IE7 also misplaces the legend about 5 - 7 px to the right. Haven't found
any solution on that part. The rendering of loginNews only need some CSS.
The use of definition list should be okay.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no