[TYPO3-dev] What I miss in TYPO3 => goal for 4.3?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Nov 14 13:05:13 CET 2008

I wish some of the bugs would be fixed before new features gets
introduced.
What good is new features, if the "new features" from the last release
doesn't work, and doesn't get fixed in the current release either?

(Don't reply with the usual "make a patch" answer, as making patches
only has a purpose, if they get applied to the next release. Which a
lot/most of patches on bugtracker never does.)

--
Peter