[TYPO3-dev] What I miss in TYPO3 => goal for 4.3?

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Nov 13 10:39:43 CET 2008

Hi,

First of all, perhaps it already exists (such as in conjunction with the
misc/superadmin.php script which seems to have been forgotten over time)
but I'm not aware of it.

As the feature list is still often, I really really lack a way to
instantiate a TYPO3 website automatically. What I would need:

- Creation of backend users from external script => API to do this
without having to actually instantiate the whole BE stuff

- API to update the DB from script => would allow scripts to create the
initial structure

What would be great:

- An official way of factorizing common configuration such as path to GM
or IM, dpi resolution for TTF, ... over multiple websites

A big plus would be:

- script installation of extensions => API to "un-t3x-ize" a t3x file

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html