[TYPO3-dev] tinymce_rte with linkhandler

Thomas Allmer at at delusionworld.com
Wed Nov 12 20:39:16 CET 2008

Tapio Markula-3 wrote:

> can I set multiple values to 'storage'
> just one might be problematic, because there might be many storage
> forlder. If many, please add correct descripition

updated wiki post:
http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/extension-tinymce_rte/Linkhandler_support

# id of the Storage folder containing the news (just used to mark already
selected news) [set "storage >" if unsure or the user can select from more
than one Storage Folder]

Tapio Markula-3 wrote:

> does
> select = *
> work?

most unlikely but possible...
your table would need to have exactly these collums: uid, hidden, header

more info:
# you need: uid, hidden, header [this is the displayed title] (use xx as
header to select other properties)
# you can provide: bodytext [alternative title], starttime, endtime [to
display the current status]

Tapio Markula-3 wrote:

> The link itself doesn't need storage information, just singe view page.

The storage info is only used to auto open and mark the folder containing
the news (if it is already and news element) [there is no real need for it,
it's just more comfortable. And it only works if all elements of news in the
same folder]

Tapio Markula-3 wrote:

> If this linhandler support is build in it is much better than using
> additional linkhandler plugin. But where to get this?

the support is build in so, there is no need for another extension

Tapio Markula-3 wrote:

> I got
> Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an [...]

all fixed in svn