[TYPO3-dev] After 4.2.3 upgrade trouble with gifbuilder

Schani usenet at schani.com
Wed Nov 12 16:39:22 CET 2008

Hello, after upgrading of my TYPO3 Projects from 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 or 4.2.3 all text overlays on images are gone.
Also at the Image Test in Install Tool no text overlays working.

I use the GM GraphicMagick witch is working with 4.2.1, also all GD functions.

4.2.3 is working fine, but only the Gifbuilder text overlays not.

Thanks for Help

Christian

Here is my TS of a Image Header with text:

  lib.TRAILER_BILD = IMAGE
  lib.TRAILER_BILD {
       stdWrap.typolink.parameter = 1
    file = GIFBUILDER
         file {
             XY = 1000, 162
             format = jpg
             quality = 90
                          10 = IMAGE
             10 {
                    file.width = 1000
                    file.height = 162
                                        file.format = jpg
                    file.quality = 90
                                  file.import {
               cObject = TEXT
               cObject {
               value = fileadmin/templates/Header_HG_Bild.jpg
                override {
                 listNum = 0
                 required = 1
                 data = levelmedia: -1, slide
                 wrap = uploads/media/|
                }
               }
              }
             }
                 20 = TEXT             20 {
    align = right
      text = {$koenig}
    offset = -45,70
    niceText = 0
    fontSize= 40
    fontFile = fileadmin/templates/fonts/HelveticaNeueLtProTh.ttf
    fontColor = #FCED46
        }
                     30 = TEXT
    30 {
    align = left
    text = {$positive}
    offset = 20,145
    niceText = 1
    fontSize= 16
    fontFile = fileadmin/templates/fonts/arialbd.ttf
    fontColor = #E97429
        }
                       40 = TEXT
    40 {