[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-core] TYPO3 4.3 Roadmap

Christopher Christopher at temporaryforwarding.com
Thu Nov 6 19:12:55 CET 2008

Hi guys,

I saw that you are compiling the roadmap in the bugtracker.
There I asked myself, if the following could be part of this version...

I am expecially thinking of:
* checkbox "Secondary options" when editing content cannot be hidden
* "Show clipboard" in filelist cannot be hidden
* Same for "Show thumbnails"
* Possibility to hide items in the toolbar at the top (shortcuts, search)
* With shortcuts: Icon "Create shortcut" always visible
* Possibility to hide "Mount as tree root" in context-menu
* Translation of hardcoded labels

and something else:
* new pictures for the manual?!

I would really like to see these improvements in 4.3.
Compared to other changes (FE-editing as sysext, integration of openID and
so on) it should not be a big deal.

Could you please add these issues to the roadmap for 4.3 in bugtracker?

Christopher

news:mailman.1.1224080562.22296.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...