[TYPO3-dev] Select page with single view

Jesper Goos jesper at goos.dk
Thu Nov 6 11:52:33 CET 2008

Hi

I have just started developing my first extension.

It is a simple list/detail extension, that lists records and displays a
detailed version when clicking on one of the items in the list.
So far so good - it works fine.

My problem is now that when I add the plugin twice on one page, the detail
view shows the item twice... I can see that the reason is that I call the
detailView function twice, but how can I ommit this?

One idea I have is to place the single view on a different page, but then I
need a selector for what page the single view is on - and correct the links
generated in the list view...

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to make this happen?

Thanx
Jesper Goos